2009-05-15

THINK THIS NEW LOAN MODIFICATION WILL WORK? THINK AGAIN!  

3 comments

Here are a few letters from Litton Finance's satisfied customers. Believe me folks, they're not the only ones. Nothing has changed for the little guy, and it probably never will, regardless of who's in office. Wanna know why? Because noone gives a shit!

Christopher of Livonia, MI March 31, 2009


February 2009 I called Litton loan to make an arrangement to pay my mortgage payment. Agreed to pat payment plus late fee and the fee for payment by phone. Went on line to pay my bills days after. Litton had taken 550.00 more then agreed. This caused a series of bounced checks. When I called to complain I was switched from person to person and then hung up on. After many phone calls I thought the problem was resolved. They promised to give me back the 550.00 plus any bounced check fees that occurred. I was satisfied and thought everything was fine.

Then in the March I get a Letter in the mail that Litton is going to accelerate a foreclosure on my house for an unpaid balance in February. They sent letters regular mail and registered mail. Phone calls everyday. They even sent someone to come out and take pictures of my home. This all got started by Litton's screw up now they want to take my home.I have lived here for fourteen years. Litton took over my mortgage in November of 2008. They have been nothing but trouble from day one. Looking at my account on line I have found all kinds of fees they hide and charge. The principal will never go down with this loan.


John of Dingmans Ferry, PA March 23, 2009


I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran and living in PA, I have received a Property and School Tax Exemption. Litton has placed my monthly payments of principle and interest into the tax escrow account and are now threatening foreclosure. I have paid exactly what I owe every month and they refuse to correct their error. I would welcome any legal help available! I DO want an Attorney to contact me!

I have been harassed for five months and have been hung up on, transferred to every department with no result, and now get 6-8 recorded phone collection calls daily. When I speak to a human, they either transfer me or hang up when I ask to speak to a supervisor. I have written and supplied all of the documentation to no avail!


Jason of Housatonic, MA March 16, 2009


We had been dealing with Litton Loan for almost three years now; during this time we had nothing but problems. The last major problem was that I received a billing statement saying we owed 2,556.00 and we went to send them the money and then they stated that we owed 5,000 and something. I had stated that we received a bill stating this is how much we owed and they said it was not a bill it was a statement.

The had done a loan modification and raised our payments to over 1,000 dollars a month. I can not afford that and told them that. We had eventually moved out and in the process of selling our house because of Litton Loan are dreams of owning our own home went out the window.


Jacqueline of Detroit, MI March 10, 2009


Litton Loan Service is trying to screw my family as well. Litton paid my property taxes and hiked up my mortgage which should be 751.22 and my property taxes are 709.20 a month which brings my mortgage to 1462.42. So I supposedly owe back taxes of 8000.00 dollars. When I asked if I could pay my own property taxes the answer was no. When I asked how much are my property taxes monthly and why was the payment so high!!! They could only tell me they were back taxes and they could not give me a monthly amount. I was furious.

I am laid off and cannot afford this amount even though this is suppose to be a loan modification. I am 3 months behind, currently awaiting the Stimulus results and finding out about my taxes. I told Litton since I live in the home I am suppose to get a personal exemption on my taxes and that should be taken into consideration which should automatically knock money off my taxes. No adjustment has been made. They are the worst mortgage company in the world they do not try to work with you to save your home. We should all file a class action law suit against Litton Loan Service.

The physical damage that has resulted from Litton paying my property taxes my mortgage payment being too high, and I am laid off, and they are threatening to foreclose on my home.


Ray of Mesa, AZ August 30, 2008


Sold my home @auction after seating up repay plan had been signed by my self. The proper funds where in Litton Loans account before sell date. They out and out lied to me and the are trying to keep the moneys sent.

Sold home out from under me. I have lost 80,000 in equity


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ THINK THIS NEW LOAN MODIFICATION WILL WORK? THINK AGAIN!


  • August 31, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

    Many homeowners are losing their own homes because of the current economic crisis. Good thing there's a loan modification process that they could obtain to save their home from foreclosures. Loan modification can help them lessen up the burden of paying monthly debts.


  • February 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

    http://musingsofasouthernwoman.blogspot.com/2010/02/update-on-chase-home-loan-modification.html

    I'm a Vietnam widow who has been treated badly by Chase. Please read my blog.


  • April 1, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

    http://www.bushnellcomplaint.blogspot.com/

    Please visit this blog. Important new information concerning a TRO granted in the State of California in reference to wrongful foreclosure by Fremont, Litton (Goldman Sachs)