2010-11-02

DEMOCRATS, YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK  

3 comments

I just got back from voting, and today's vote was very special to me. I voted my conscience, and mostly Democrat. As of today, THAT STOPS! No longer will I feel duty bound to vote for you. I don't think any of us should. Any time I ask about your accomplishments, your answer is always something you've done 20+ years ago. What in the hell have you done for us lately?! I'm an older guy now, but I'm doing this for the younger generation. No longer will, "They're better than the Republicans." or "People died for you to have the right." suffice. These kids need results, not more chastising and promises! Yeah, people died for us to have the right to vote, but they didn't die and get arrested and beaten for us to be beholden to the Democratic party. Pardon my language, but kiss my ass with that!

Starting today, you Democrats are going to have to work long and hard for my vote. And God willing, I will do everything in my power to make others feel this way. You guys basically pissed away 40 years of credit and trust from the younger generation and the black community. It is now time to put some money on your debit cards. We are tapped out. My main message to the young people is this: Vote for who think will look out for your interests best, not who your parents and preachers think you should vote for. It's time to get rid of the sharecropper's mentality. We don't owe the Democrats a damn thing, and it's time that you young people and we black people became truly independent. If a Libertarian does it for you, then vote for him, and the same goes for any other party candidate, but as for the Democrats, we don't owe you, you owe us. No longer will treat young people and those in the black community like a 2 a.m. booty call. Only calling us when you want or need nothing. You've been warned.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ DEMOCRATS, YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK


  • January 19, 2017 at 10:17 PM  

    HOW I GET MY MAN BACK URGENTLY WITH OSHOGUMSPELLTEMPLE@LIVE.COM

    My Man come back after two years of Separation. We both love each other. we love to have kids together but his parent want another girl for him. Just two one ear after our marriage, things were really hard with us because he depends on his dad to earn money. Then he decide to live me for the another girl whom his parent choose for him. i search every where for him and i could not find him. Left the country and i was left alone with pregnancy and pain. i read different book on broken marriage and get ex back just to encourage my self and seeks help. i visit different site then a friend direct me to Dr oshogum with his email address OSHOGUMSPELLTEMPLE@LIVE.COM, than i contact him and tell him my problem and i did what he ask me to do after two days of doing what Dr oshogum said, my husband called me and ask of my location and ask of our baby. To the glory of Dr. oshogum my Husband is back my life and his parent suddenly love me, Get us a new apartment. It's now a happy family. all for the help of Dr. oshogum. My life now is like there was never a horrible past or pain. You should quickly contact OSHOGUM now for your marriage or relationship problem contact oshogum now with oshogumspelltemple@live.com And he also help different persons to solve all kind problems such as
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spell.
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
    9) want to satisfy your lover

    If you have any problem in life, simply contact him VIA email: oshogumspelltemple@live.com to get instant solutions to your problem
    contact oshogum now with oshogumspelltemple@live.com


  • February 23, 2017 at 12:17 PM  

    Hey guys,
    I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after a breakup, After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com
    Jessica Wanda, 26 years, Texas, USA.


  • April 11, 2017 at 9:54 AM  

    Am writing this article to thank Doctor Ehimen for the wondrous miracle that he did for me because he helped me recently to bring back my lovely husband that left me for his EX girlfriend for no reason for 4 years. Am Renea Holman From Belgium. After enough searching and surfing on the internet, I came across a post made by Valeria Diego from Mexico referring of how she was helped by Doctor Ehimen the spell caster. I also decided to contact the spell caster called Doctor Ehimen for help because i was desperate and i needed to get back my lovely Husband and happiness. I followed all his instructions and he promised and guaranteed me that my husband will get back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finished with the preparation of the spell. I hid to his words and am happy and i can proudly say today that i have my husband back with the help of Doctor Ehimen. Viewers reading my post that needs help can get in touch with him via Email: Doctorehimenspelltemple@hotmail.com, Doctorehimenspelltemple@gmail.com OR Website: http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com